What types of engagement activities can you add to your project?
Single answer - participants can choose only 1 answer
Multi-Answer - partcipants can choose a number of answers
Correct Answer - a single answer question with a correct answer that will be highlighted once the particpant responds
Rank Options - prompts participants to reorder the options provided from highest to lowest priority
Matrix - a set of questions with the same answers, often a scale
Slider - pick between two poles (e.g. best to worst)
All quantitative questions can include a comment box & show results immediately after participation
Comment - open-ended
One-line comment - short answer
Comment participation can be public or private. If public, participants can engage with each other and staff can reply to comments as the agenc
◦ Location (Address) - the participant can drag a circle to their location or type an address
◦ Location (Nearest Cross Streets) - the participant can type in 2 streets to find the nearest cross street or drag a circle to the location on the map
◦ Zip Code - the participant can enter their zip code or position the circle on the map
◦ Contact Information - prompts the participant to enter their email, zip code, phone number, and/or address (admin specifies fields, and whether they are required to proceed)
◦ Shape Selection - select shapes on an image
◦ Map - Drop pins and lines on a map and add comments to the map
◦ Map Shape Selection - select shapes you draw or add on a google map
Demographic categories have default answer options for consistency, and are connected to Census Data (if enabled.)
Other (special uses)
◦ Confirmation Message - used to confirm the end of a poll series
◦ Skip-Logic Rule - enables participants to skip over question(s) that don't pertain to them based on the answer they provide for a specific question.
Need some inspiration? Click Add Question & check out the Examples Library!