For every email you send using PublicInput, you'll have a public link to that email that you can share. When you click it, it will display the contents of that email in a browser window. This can be useful when sending out an outbound text that references a previously sent project update or newsletter.
NOTE: To send outbound email or text communications, your organization must purchase the Communications Cloud.
How to share a link to an email
1. Click the Email & Text page in the left-hand navigation bar:
2. Locate the sent email you'd like to reference/share and click the 3 dots next to it to open the dropdown menu
3. Select "View Public Link" - a new browser window will open with the email content:
4. Copy the link from the browser window
5. Share it in and outbound text message, social post, or direct message; or create a hyperlink in your document, project, or email.
When anyone clicks the email link, they will be able to view the contents of that email in their browser, as well as join the email list or share it on social media:
Sharing the email's public link will also give you additional data, such as open and click rates in the Sent Email Results in PublicInput.
Tip: You can also set up an email campaign to go out in tandem via text message upon sending, or opt to copy the public link and paste it in to a separate outbound text message, as shown below:
This way, you can share your email with those who didn't provide their email address, and text recipients can just click the link to see the newsletter you're referencing, rather than having to check their email (if provided).
Sending out an email notice for an upcoming meeting
Find more here:
Email, text &SMS