Want to add your logo as the default Favicon for web browsers?
Want your logo or colors to appear in your default email notifications?
Have custom fonts or CSS you'd like to apply? Read on!
1. Go to Settings page on the left menu panel.
2. This will take you to General settings.
3. Click the Upload New button to upload your logo (this logo will appear in email communications & landing pages.)
4. Set the default Accent Color that will appear throughout the interface, such as hover colors on question responses.
5. If you’re CSS savvy, add new rules and classes here in the Custom Sitewide CSS box. (Reference custom styles for projects if you want more specific rules)
Check out these related artciles on CSS customization:
What are image and design standards for graphic assets?
Adding custom embeds and codes to your project page