To get started, head on over to your CRM where you will see a list of all your segments.
To open a segment, simply click on a segment name.
Note: Click the X icon on the far right of the segment entry to delete it.
There are a number of options available to edit, update, and view different aspects of the segment:
- To edit the segment click on the Pencil icon at the far right of the segment.
- Add new selection criteria to include other participants in the segment, or add criteria to remove certain individuals from your segment.
- Add an OR selection criterion to specify alternative criteria for participant inclusion in a segment.
- View a map showing the location of segment participants.
- View segmented data for a particular project. Click Insights to view a dynamically-generated report based on the segment criteria you have selected.
- Click on the Communication tab to email participants information about a campaign.
The use of segments for data analysis has unlimited potential for actionable insights into the participants in your surveys.
How to create a segment
How to create an audience segment of meeting participants from the CRM
Communicating with segment participants